- Trump nominates Amy “the dogma lives loudly within you” Coney Barrett knowing full well that the Senate will reject her.
- Democrat Senators say some really ignorant things about Catholicism, Christianity, or religion in general.
- Trump nominates a more conventional person (Kethledge or Kavanaugh) who is subsequently confirmed.
- All of us are forced to admit that we are fundamentally religious, that neutral secularism is a pretentious fiction, and that we should just be honest about our theology.
- Honest political parties form around core religious, philosophical, and political convictions.
- Newly created parties include: Christian Liberal Party, Christian Socialist Party, Agnostic Libertarian Party, Bernie Brand Socialist Party and Islamic Liberal Party.
- The unity presidential ticket of Ben Sasse and Tim Kaine sweeps the 2020 elections.
- Peace reigns for a season.